Subject: MUSTER POINT FEED BACK

Posted on: October 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
By: aub

Content:

Hi Aub,

Thanks for bring the books etc on Monday, it was really appreciated. Following are the comments from some of the group.

I enjoyed the personal history bit, ie Albury's family life and early working life in BHP. WE should thank him for sharing this with us.
Also we appreciate his work with the community. This would be voluntary and time comsuming.
Cheers Janet Keegan

I found the talk very interesting & by just telling his own story it seemed real - not just about an event in Newcastle's history.
I reckon his natural approach was just right. We became emotionally involved. The length was about right, too - long enough for us to be prepared for the actual visit "inside".
I really enjoyed the day - thank you.

Irene

I tried to write a thanks and congratulations to Aub because I thought his presentation was very good.However on the Newcastle Industrial Heritage web site I could not find a place to do this. There is no "contact us" area that I could find for me to use to say thank you to him.. So yes, I did look and this is a matter the Association might like to look at.
I thought his presentation was very good, authoritative. I think that any spokesperson should however know about each and every one of the facets of the sculpture memorial and this is an area that they might need to pay some attention to.
I thought his presentation was very good, well researched, presented in an interesting manner and can be recomended to other interested groups.
Roger

It was very special to have such a personal insight into the history and workings of the BHP site. Thanks to Aub for sharing his experiences with such enthusiasm and to you, Jan, for organising the day.
Rose

Jan
Laughing Out Loud

Replies:

Newcastle Industrial Heritage Association - Forum
http://www.niha.org.au/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=428